In this quick tutorial you will learn How to enable custom robots headers tags in blogger. Custom Robots Header Tags are the most advanced features in blogger blogs. This tool helps us to pick what part of our blog should enable from Advanced Search Preferences. If you can perfectly use Custom Robots Header Tags in option in settings Blog directs robots can index all enable pages.
In Custom Robots Header Tags Settings you will see Parts
- Your blog’s home page
- Your archive and search pages
- Your posts and pages
Setup Custom Robots Header Tags in Blogspot
At First you need to enable this option from your blogger settings.
- Log into your blogger account.
- Now start to Settings >> Search Preference
- Click on the edit link under the Custom Robots Header Tags section as shown in
- Once you click on the edit link you will see many options. Simply tick on the options which shown in the below image.
- Now click on ''Save Changes'' button.
- Ok, finally you are done.